Romantic Poems for Valentine's Day - valentine day poetry
Ads Here

Saturday 13 January 2018

Romantic Poems for Valentine's Day

Romantic Poems for Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is the Holiday of Romance. Sentiment is love in its dynamic state, touched off and motivated. Valentine's Day may feel like an occasion constrained on us by the Greeting Card, Jewelry and Floral businesses, however in all actuality we have acknowledged it since we perceive and esteem its motivation. Love that never motivates sentiment is dormant and stale. Valentine's Day is a chance to touch off our current association with sentiment, and love with an additional dosage of sentiment will bring about a more grounded, longer enduring and much all the more fulfilling relationship.
My stomach begins to hurt my hands begin to shake, 

As he moves closer one final profound inhale I take. 

My heart pulsates quick more than ever, 

The butterflies tickle and bother till I can't take it any longer. 

I start to tremble as he makes proper acquaintance, 

I can feel the reddening of my face begin to appear. 

By looking down I endeavor to conceal my bother, 

I answer to his welcome with a delicate hi murmur. 

With his face so good looking he gives me a grin and a wink, 

As he dismisses to walk my hearts starts to sink. 

So sweet thus kind and he saw ME, 

I feel that he is the Prince Charming for me. 

This inclination I have is more than a smash, 

when I consider him I get a sudden surge. 

Awesome chills deafening down the back of my spine, 

Why goodness why, I ponder, wouldn't he be able to be only mine? 

In my musings he is dependably in sparkle, 

I wish he was.....my valentine....... 

Source: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/ballad/feeling-of-being infatuated

No comments:

Post a Comment