Propose day wallpaper messages sms for your boyfriend and girlfriend - valentine day poetry
Ads Here

Wednesday 6 January 2016

Propose day wallpaper messages sms for your boyfriend and girlfriend

Valentines Week just starting in few days and Everyone is busy to collect Gifts for Girlfriend and wish messages and whatsapp pictures to show his/her love on valentines day.here is best propose day wallpaper for valentines.Propose day is celebrated on 8th February every. This is the second day of Valentine�s Week celebration


Life counts all d roads v travel.sum r smooth,

sum r ruf.sum i wud rather 4get.but theres 1 road 

i wont regret-d road whr v met n bcame frnds.

Happy Propose Day






'No poems 
no fancy words 
I just want the world to know that I LOVE YOU 
my Princess with all my heart. 
Happy Propose Day.'




I wish You to love me till my life time ends, If not my life should be till your love ends.


Propose Day 2015  Quotes In Hindi 


I can win the world
With my hand, only
If you promise me
To hold my other hand,
For a lifetime!!
Happy Propose Day my Love.

Dil dedo kisi ek ko, wo b kisi nek ko,
Yeh koi mandir ka parsad nahi,
Jo baant te rahe har ek ko,
Dil denge kisi ek ko wo b kisi nek ko,
Jab tak girl freind nahi pat jaati,
Propose kerenge her ek ko..

No comments:

Post a Comment