Happy Valentines Day 2016 latest whatsapp status SMS Messages Wishes - valentine day poetry
Ads Here

Saturday 23 January 2016

Happy Valentines Day 2016 latest whatsapp status SMS Messages Wishes

  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
    No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn�t take the first pill that comes along
    True friends are hard to find, because the best ones are already mine! I love my Friends. Happy Valentine�s Day
    I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox
    The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that a thing is your own and that it is your only one
    There is abundant testimony That if we choose love rather than self, We gain immeasurably.
  • Today I already killed some helpless flowers for you.. what else do you want?!??!
  • Love Is The Happiness Of Today, And Promise Of Tomorrow, So This Warm Note Comes 2 You, 2 Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love.
  • Real Love Is Not Based On Romance Candle Light Dinner n Walks Along The Beach. In fact It Is Based On Respect Compromise Care n Trust..
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • C.L.I.C.K. means: C=cant live without u L=love u I=i miss u C=care about u K=kiss frm my heart 2 u So whenever u miss me jst say CLICK
  • Valentine�s Day money-saving tip: Break up on Feb 13th, get back together on the 15th
  • Why do I need a date for Valentine�s Day? I can buy my own damn flowers & box of chocolate..
  • Valentines Day is so fake. If you love someone, you�ll treat him/her special every day. Not once out of 365 days.
  • Love grows by giving. The love we give away is the only love we keep. The only way to retain love is to give it away.
  • Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren�t even there before. Happy Valentine�s Day
  • 48+2 Members can sit in a Bus. 5+1 can sit in a Car. 3+1 can sit in a auto 1+1 can sit in a Bike. Only 1 can sit in my Heart, That�s �YOU� My dear valentine.
  • I wish to live in your eyes! Die in your arms and Be buried in your heart! Happy Valentine�s day
  • To all my friends who are commited: Happy Valentine�s Day� and To all my friends who r single, Happy Independance Day.. :)
  • Girl: Why are you followinq me? Boy: My parents told me to always follow my dreams.
  • God made mud.. God made dirt.. God made guys so girls can flirt..
  • Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart.
  • No matter how love sick a woman is, she shouldn�t take the first pill that comes along
  • True friends are hard to find, because the best ones are already mine! I love my Friends. Happy Valentine�s Day
  • I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox
  • The two qualities which chiefly inspire regard and affection [Are] that a thing is your own and that it is your only one
  • There is abundant testimony That if we choose love rather than self, We gain immeasurably.
  • When I see my phone light up, I always hope that it's a text message from you....
  • Love is knowing that some one is there for you always
  • I forgot your name. Can I call you mine? And, in case you forget my name too, call me yours!
  • Love doesn't need to be equal or be fair, it only needs to be real.
  • Every once in a while, someone comes into your life and you will wonder how you ever lived life without him. That�s love
  • Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love you.
  • Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness...
  • There is No Scale To Measure the love..
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he�s finished. 
  • Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.
  • Love never fails and when it fails in life, then its not love! 
  • Love in Life ,Make the life beautiful..
  • In life I need only you!
  • My "Heart" is always your!
  •  Love is like the sun which coming out from the clouds and warming your soul.
  • True Love = No doubts + No jealousy + No worries then life is good
  • Always Love your GB from your Heart not from your mood or Mind..
  • In love Never say "Sorry"!
  • When I think about you...I don't feel so alone....
  • If you were thinking about someone ,while Studying you're definitely in Love...
  • Love is that ,which can never explained
  • Love is That Which can not see the Religious ,Caste ,Rich ,Poor .in life..
  • Thinking of you is easy, I do it every day in life. Missing you is the heartache that never goes away...??
  • My love for you is a journey_ that starts at forever and ends at never in Life.....
  • I lost my Heart Can Any body See...??
  • Love is that which can makes you smile when you're tired..!!
  • If you truly love someone, then the only thing you want do for them is to be happy....even if you are not with him..
  • I'm in love with you ,and nobody stop loving you...
  • Time goes by a very slower when you miss the someone who love you.
  • Love is master key of opening a gate of happiness...
  • There is No Scale To Measure the love..
  • A man in love is incomplete until he is married with her love. Then he�s finished. 
  • Love is the only thing that  control every single emotion you have.
  • Its hard to forget the past with someone you want a future with..
  • I�m not addicted to texting, I�m addicted to the person I�m texting.

advance-happy-valentines-day-wallpaper-images

Love whatsapp status


When You Hold Me,

All I Want You To Do Is Never Let Me Go 



  1. Gul ne gulshan se gulfam bheja hai,
    sitaro ne gagan se salam bheja hai,
    Mubarak ho apko ye �VALENTINE�S DAY�
    Humne tahe dil se yeh paigam bheja hai.
  2. Ek ajnabi se mujhe_ itna pyaar kyon hai..
    Inkar karne par_ chahat ka ikraar kyon hai,
    Use pana nahi meri taqdeer _mein shayad�
    Phir har mod pe usi ka _intezar kyon hai.
    Happy Valentine Day�
  3. even if sun _refused to shine�
    even if romance ran _out of rhyme�
    you wud still have my _heart untill the end of time..
    You are all, my love, my valentine��
  4. To walk is easy but to walk alone is tough
    Being Loved makes you feel secure but loving someone gives insecurity
    Being missed by someone is nice but missing someone is painful.
    Missing you on this Valentine�s Day. Happy Valentine�s Da
  5. When you luv someone, it�s nothing._ When someone loves you, it�s somthing._ When u love someone & they love you back, it�s everything.
    Happy valentines day
  6. Gul ko gulshan mubarak ho,
    Chaand ko chandani mubarak ho,
    Shayar ko shayri mubarak ho,
    Aur hamari taraf se aap ko �Valentine�s Day� mubarak ho..
  7. ##Na jane wo kaun itna haseen hoga..
    Aapke haath me jiska naseeb hoga..
    Koi aapko chahe _ye koi badi baat nahi�
    Jisko aap chaho wo khushnaseeb hoga..
    Happy Valentine�s Day
  8. Jab tanhai me aapki _yaad aati hai,
    Hontho pe ek hi fariyad _aati hai�
    Khuda _aapko har khushi de,
    Kyonki aaj bhi hamari har khushi aapke baad aati hai..
    Happy Valentines day 2016�.
  9. Valentine Valentine Karte Rahe�
    Valentine Ke Din Ko Tarste Rahe..
    Is Mohabbat Ka Din Aakar Chala Geya..
    Hum Har Saal Ki Tarah Haath Malte Rahe!
  10. Luv Number �>143
    Luv Flower�>ROSE
    Luv Place�>Taj Mahal
    Luv Day �> 14 Feb..
    Luv Organ �> Heart
    Luv Friends�> You..!!
    Happy Valentines Day
  11. My Love Request:
    If I reach with my hand, will you hold it?
    If I hold out my arms, will you hug me?
    If I come close to your lips, will you kiss me?
    If I care for you, will you love me?
    I want the world to know that you�re my Love.
    Please Be my Valentine!
  12. My Current #Status:
    Wanted by Many
    Taken by None
    Looking at Some
    But Waiting for One
    And you are that one!
    Happy Valentine�s day!
  13. The way you Laugh, makes me Smile
    The way you Talk, gives me Butterflies
    Everything about you, makes me Happy :)
    Can you make me happy for the entire Lifetime by being my Valentine?
    If you�re married, go and kiss your spouse
    If you have GF\BF, go and kiss that person
    And if you�re SINGLE, Kiss the ground and thank GOD!
    Happy Valentines� Day !!!
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 whatsapp status
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 status
  • Happy Valentines day whatsapp Status
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 sms
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 messages
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 wishes
  • Happy Valentines day 2016 greetings
  • Happy Valentines day 2016
  • Happy Valentine's day 2016
  • Happy Valentine's day 2016 status

No comments:

Post a Comment