Top # 11 # Kiss Day Quotes For Boyfriend - BF - valentine day poetry
Ads Here

Saturday 23 January 2016

Top # 11 # Kiss Day Quotes For Boyfriend - BF

Kiss Day 2015 Quotes For Boyfriend : Are you looking for best & Awesome Kiss day Quotes for valentines day � Messages � Sayings for your Boyfriend ? then you are at the right place. Get the most awesome Kiss Day 2016 Messages and Quotes For your Boyfriend.

Kiss Day Quotes � Messages � SMS

Kiss Day Quotes � Messages � SMS

 Kiss me, and you will see how important I am.
 If every single Kiss,
can give you the hint,
about how much i love you�.
than it would be on your Lips�.
Forever as much i love you<3
 One day you will kiss a man you can't breathe without, and find that breath is of little consequence
 My Eyes say �I Love You�,
My Heart says �I Love You�,
My every msg says �I Love You�,
but if you wanna know how much �I Love You��..
Is just by Kissing you my Life <3
Happy Kiss Day Sweet-Heart :*
kiss day quotes with images



*** What Kisses Mean!Kiss On Hand=I Adore You,Kiss On Cheek=Lets Be Friends,Kiss On Neck=I Want You,Kiss On Lips=I Love You,Kiss Anywhere Else=Lets Not Get Carried Away! 
 I'm oxygen and he's dying to breathe.
 Kiss is a fly from the �Lips�,
And Lips is Wet, so also Kiss it�..
So don�t miss even a single kiss�.
coz it is a valve of love <3
Happy Kiss Day!!!!!
Teleflora Valentine's Day { 2016 } Flowers
 he mouth is made for communication, and nothing is more articulate than a kiss
 Make me immortal with a kiss
Rose Day 2016 Quotes - SMS And Sayings
 A kiss is a secret which takes the lips for the ear.
kiss day quotes with images
 But because two can play at this game, I stand on tiptoe and kiss his cheek. Right on his bruise.


 Close your eyes and I'll kiss you, Tomorrow I'll miss you.
 A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.

** Don't Kiss A Lady Police,She Will Say, Hands Up.
Don't Kiss A Lady Doctor,She Will Say, Next Please
Always Kiss A Lady Teacher,She Will Say, Repeat It 5 Time 

No comments:

Post a Comment